After upgrading to breezy-XOrg keyboard is semi-dead.

Pasi Savolainen psavo at iki.fi
Mon Sep 19 18:39:06 CDT 2005

Hi,
After upgrading to breezy XOrg from debian xorg I'm left with keyboard
that doesn't take any input. Only keys that seem to work are the ones on
numpad. 'LED'- (CapsLock, ScrollLock and NumLock) keys do work, anything
else produces no input whatsoever. Needless to say I'm unable to login
into system.
I can login with ssh and 'gdm stop', and system will have keyboard input
again.

Any hints as how this could be fixed? There's nothing suspicious in
Xorg.0.log, and here's my keyboard setup from xorg.conf:
---
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"