Network-manager

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 18 11:07:06 CDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-16-09 at 23:45 -0300, Derek Broughton wrote:

> >> Does anyone know what is going on with network-manager and if indeed it
> >> will be fixed by Breezy's official release date.
> >
> > This is already fixed.
>
> Not in the sense that libcairo1 is already in breezy...unless my mirror is
> slow.

libcairo1 is not in Breezy:

$ apt-cache search libcairo
libcairo2 - The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
libcairo2-dev - Development files for the Cairo 2D graphics library
libcairo2-doc - Documentation for the Cairo Multi-platform 2D graphics
library

But it is in Hoary and was in early versions of Breezy.  So you probably
have an old copy of that package still lying around your HD.  But new
installs on Breezy cannot access libcairo1, thus couldn't install
network-manager from universe.

--
Daniel Robitaille
  Email: robitaille at ubuntu.com   Jabber: robitaille at jabberme.org