Latest Breezy update turns on the lock screen option in screensaver

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 04:27:56 CDT 2005

The latest update turned on the option to lock the screen when the
screen saver turns on, and also changed the setting to show a blank
screen instead of random (which I believe was the previous default).
It's fine, but wondering if it was intended. I have five children who
wouldn't know a "log off" command if it jumped up and bit them, and I
frequently have to log them off before getting on the computer myself.
Trouble is, some of them have somehow figured out how to change their
passwords....

Is that bug reportable or the intended default in Breezy?

-Eamonn