Colony 4 Language selection

Thomas Beckett thomas.beckett at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:59:40 CDT 2005

When I started to install Colony4 I did the following procedure:

Choose English language
Choose United States country
Installer suggests American English keyboard
--Realise that I am not American, nor have I ever resided there - Hit
self with wet trout
press Go Back to reach the overall menu
Select choose language
Choose English language
Installer suggests American English keyboard
--Ponder at the computer and hit computer with remains of wet trout
--fiddle around and feel sorry for the trout
find UK keyboard using the "pres certain keys thingy"

So anyway, shouldnt the installer ask your country after selecting
language once you go back to the steps - or at least take you back to
the main big menu and provide a way to do it there.

Tom