The name of Breezy+1

z dev at jadecell.com
Wed Sep 14 17:12:37 CDT 2005

On 9/14/05, earobinson <dlist at ubuntuforums.org> wrote:

> Mark your not up aginst windows :( dont put your self in that place,
> you said your self 10 years till linux takes over (and that would be
> fast if you ask me) Just keep making your great os but dont compair
> your self to windows the advrage user is not ready to convert yet.
>

> --
> earobinson

i dont think its windows...but vista that he maybe referring to. From what
i've seen and done, as well as several comments from users and developers
that have had access to vista.....vista maybe the worst windows to come out
and at the rate ubuntu is goin, it can be a VERY tough competitor in the
desktop as well as server race. i can go on....but thats just my two cents.
plus...isnt it ok to dream a little?

-z