The name of Breezy+1

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 14 12:40:00 CDT 2005

<quote who="Karl Hegbloom">

> I would like to see some of the big commercial applications being
> officially supported for The Dapper Drake by the companies that produce
> them. Will the Canonical team please lobby with

We are. :-) Dapper is the major target for this work.

> If folks reply on this thread and mention ones they'd like to see, a list
> of them could be generated and posted to a Wiki page?

Please don't do that on this list, it's off-topic. sounder would be a good
spot, or better yet, direct to me. I'm maintaining a list and status off the
public wiki at the moment.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

     "The Irish were next, being the only people who could credibly be
    accused of lowering the tone of a society of convicts." - Guy Rundle