The name of Breezy+1

Carey O'Shea carey at internode.on.net
Wed Sep 14 07:02:06 CDT 2005

Pascal Klein wrote:

>>Since this is the devel name, the final release will, I assume be given a
>>different name? Apologies for the ignorance. :o)

I wouldn't think so Pascal :-). "The Dapper Drake" will be the official
name (AFAIK).

"The Dapper Drake" sounds great. I really want this to give Vista a run
for its money, and just as importantly, for 6.04 to distinguish itself
from all the other distros out there right now -- especially SuSE,
Fedora and Linspire.

It will be a "real zinger" if it acomplishes these (big) tasks.

Can't wait.