the 441

Alexandre Strube surak at surak.eti.br
Mon Sep 12 16:46:43 CDT 2005

I've been reading some time ago about the hp 441, a computer made by hp
which came with four keyboards, mice and video cards, and that was
targeted speciffically to education market, as it could cut down costs
by half.

What I'm asking is that Ubuntu has some project towards supporting
multihead configurations out of box. Of course you can tweak the x
server to do that, but I'm speciffically asking if there's something
that could simplify the process to the average people.

--
Alexandre Strube <surak at surak.eti.br>