sshd uses ipv6 by default even if it's not supported on my router

Alex Paquet-Bouchard apbmail at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 18:02:15 CDT 2005

lsof -i output for sshd (it shows ipv6):
sshd 5493 root 3u IPv6 8583 TCP *:33333 (LISTEN)

but if I try to connect to it localy ie: ssh
127.0.0.1:33333<http://127.0.0.1:33333>,
I get --> ssh: 127.0.0.1:33333 <http://127.0.0.1:33333>: Name or service not
known
So I can't connect, I'm guessing becauses it uses ipv6...

Thanks, Alex