Package wishlist?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Thu Sep 8 16:54:55 CDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 09:36:17PM +0200, Stephan Hermann wrote:
>Am Mittwoch, den 07.09.2005, 20:21 +0100 schrieb Magnus Therning:
>> Is there a page on the Wiki where users can post wishes for software to
>> be packaged?
>>
>> I'd like to see gobby[1] (in Debian unstable already) and newton[2] in
>> Breezy.
>>
>> /M
>>
>> 1. http://gobby.0x539.de/index.html
>> 2. http://newton.sourceforge.net/
>>

>Yes the URL is https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UniverseCandidates

Ah, that wasn't exactly what I was looking for... AFAICS that page is
for already packaged items that people want included in Ubuntu. I was
looking for a page where I can list software that I think someone should
package.

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

As far as we know, our computer has never had an undetected error.
     -- Weisert