lighttpd?

Lorenzo Villani arbitermc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 07:28:29 CDT 2005

Christian Bjälevik wrote:
> tor 2005-09-08 klockan 12:59 +0200 skrev Lorenzo Villani:
> > Have someone alredy packaged this webserver?
> >
> > (If not I'm creating a package, if yes I'll stop my work)
> >
> > PS: Excuse me for my bad english ^_^'''
>
> Yes, the package is on REVU: http://revu.tauware.de/details.py?upid=379
>
> Sincerely,
> /Christian

-----------
Details of Upload "lighttpd" from user "mail at bluefireworks.net" - August
17 19:05
back to upload index
lighttpd-1.3.16
DIR
lighttpd_1.3.16-1.diff.gz
20 Bytes
lighttpd_1.3.16-1.diff
0 Bytes
lighttpd_1.3.16-1_source.changes
894 Bytes
lighttpd_1.3.16-1.dsc
613 Bytes
linda
0 Bytes
lighttpd_1.3.16.orig.tar.gz
687 KiBytes
lintian
294 Bytes

Hm.. these are debs for the 1.3.16 version, I've packaged the 1.4.3
version (latest) which includes some improvements and is more secure
than lighttpd 1.3.16 (you can see a dangerous bug here:
http://lighttpd.net/news/ -- "In lighttpd 1.3.7 and below it is possible
to fetch the source files which should be handled by CGI or FastCGI
applications." -- so the packaged version maybe affected by this
security bug, if not patched)