Norwegian installation on a Thinkpad X31

Alexander Clementz parpils at yahoo.no
Tue Sep 6 02:10:23 CDT 2005

Some notes after installing breezybadger

* The harddrive partition util in the breezy badger
colony cd 4 installer shows the option to erase entire
disk in both norwegian and english.

* Language selector on booted system stays open after
i press ok after making my choices (english
translation, norwegian bokmaal input with system
default set to English (uk) so i have to press either
cancel og just close the window.

* The splash screen i read about does not show,
installed my system with vga=771 option so maybe this
is it (i'm no expert) because it worked on the live cd
without the vga=771.

All else seems/is verry good :)

--
Alexander