broken bugzilla?

Jay R. Wren jrwren at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 17:46:30 CDT 2005

On 9/3/05, Matt Zimmerman <mdz at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 04:53:14PM -0400, Jay R. Wren wrote:
> > I'm trying to submit a bug with bugzilla.
> >
> > I go to bugzilla.ubuntu.com <http://bugzilla.ubuntu.com>. I click "New".
> I click "kubuntu". I
>
> You should select "Universe" instead. The package you are having trouble
> with is part of the universe repository, and so its bugs are handled
> separately.

Ah, I knew the problem was pebkac.

Now I'm having more pebkac with malone.

dpkg -p qt4-dev-tools shows the Source package as qt4-x11, but qt4-x11 is
not listed in malone as a package. qt-x11-free is listed, but I don't have
qt-x11-free in my package list. Must I do something special to get a breezy
package list in malone?