UbuntuExpress status: update

Javier Carranza javier.carranza at interactors.coop
Thu Sep 1 02:44:00 CDT 2005

El mar, 30-08-2005 a las 12:06 +0200, Jorge Bernal escribió:

> 1. There are .svn dirs in the source pkg. Do a svn export $WORKINGDIR
> $TARBALLDIR

	I don't mind about this fact. Solved in a new uploaded tarball.

> 2. there are some .deb packages, and worst of that, they are i386 packages :(

	Deleted :)

> 3. what is the messages.po in glade/

	It's the skeleton set of strings to be translated by contributors. We
have put it on source tarball to do easier this translation to the
community. The user must only edit this file and translate it, until
it's in Rosetta.

> Anyway, good work ;)

	Thanks ;)

--