Shot - Piotr Szotkowski shot at hot.pl
Mon Oct 31 18:14:57 CST 2005

Hello.

Sebastian Dröge:

> Ok, uploaded a version with utf8 support to dapper.
> Please test this and report any problems :)
> Works fine for me...

Finally got myself a Breezy install. I'm delighted to report that
it works perfectly, and the current package doesn't even have to be
backported, as at the moment its dependencies are fulfillable by Breezy
(I simply got the .deb from archive.ubuntu.com and `dpkg -i`-ed it).

Could we get it to breezy-backports (or perhaps even breezy-updates)?

Cheers,
-- Shot
--
       Consistently separating words by spaces became a general custom
       about the tenth century A.D., and lasted until about 1957, when