David Oftedal david at start.no
Sat Oct 29 23:34:18 CDT 2005

Hou Zhengpeng wrote:

>在 星期日 30 十月 2005 05:24,David Oftedal 写道:
>there are many works to be done for the whole scim can work smoothly in
>dapper .
>if you want to use the up-to-date release of scim ,you need't upgrade to
>dapper now . you can get it from here:
>deb http://debian.cn99.com/ubuntu-cn breezy main universe
>.

Hello!

Thank you for the URL, but are you sure this repository contains all the
modules for SCIM? I've gotten a lot of suggestsions from people about
alternative repositories, but they always lack either scim-anthy,
scim-pinyin or scim-tables-ko. I think this repository might only have
support for Chinese.

David Oftedal