Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 27 04:59:58 CDT 2005

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 08:30:48AM +0200, Till Varoquaux wrote:
> I'm emailling here since this seems a rather important bug to me:
> Bugzilla bug #18542:
>
> Tetex-bin >= 2.99 missing in Dapper

We're right at the start of the process of merging new stuff from
Debian. This is one of the breakages caused as a result (because there
was a new package needed by tetex-* which was in universe and thus not
available to the buildds). Expect dapper to be unstable for a while.

We have automatic mechanisms
(http://people.ubuntu.com/~cjwatson/testing/dapper_probs.html) that tell
us about uninstallable packages; for the time being, thank you for your
diligence, but it's not necessary to file bugs or mail ubuntu-devel@
about uninstallable packages. We'd end up with an awful lot of traffic
if we didn't track that automatically. :-)

Cheers,