Christoph Bier christoph.bier at web.de
Sat Oct 22 18:03:00 CDT 2005

Sebastien Bacher schrieb am 22.10.2005 22:00:

> Le samedi 22 octobre 2005 à 19:54 +0200, Christoph Bier a écrit :
>
>>OT: What's right: "file a bug" or "fill a bug"?
>
> "file", do you need to post on this list to note typos or ask english
> questions?

?? Sorry, I didn't want to affront you. And I really didn't note a
typo! I'm sure you can find postings from me where I use "fill". I
found both spellings on the web and was just not sure about the
right spelling. I don't think that it really was that bad that I
asked this question on this list especially as I marked it as OT.
But we can discuss this per email if you like. Again: I didn't want
to affront you, I just want to improve my english (like I always
want to improve my german).

Christoph
--
+++ Typografie-Regeln: http://www.zvisionwelt.de/typokurz.pdf (1.4)