Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 22 12:06:12 CDT 2005

Le samedi 22 octobre 2005 à 18:01 +0200, Christoph Bier a écrit :

> I always try to be careful with filing bugs (nevertheless I already
> made a mistake this week). If there's no illuminative answer till
> tomorrow I'll file one.

You should fill a bug anyway, if that's not one it'll be closed with the
due explanations. The user list or bugzilla are the right places for
such mails, we are trying to keep a good signal-to-noise ratio on this
list. Note that xpdf is an universe package so you have to use malone
for it.

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher