David Oftedal david at start.no
Fri Oct 21 12:19:53 CDT 2005

>... more solid than that. ;-) We haven't had the expertise available to make
>the right choices so far. We want to, and we have the infrastructure to make
>it completely rock once we choose the appropriate software/packages. But we
>need to get a good spec for how to do it in the most useful way.
>
>- Jeff

Would it be possible to get the packages working in the meantime,
though? I know they actually work for some people, but all in all they
seem to be in a pretty bad state. As far as SCIM is concerned, I could
try recompiling it from source myself and seeing if it works properly. I
know the version currently included with Breezy doesn't, though, since I
already tried.

-David