Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Tue Oct 18 08:17:34 CDT 2005

>> Does it include gmane.org? This is very for me and probably others to
>> search for package historiques in one's newsgroup local archives.

> It's up to gmane if they mirror it, I believe.

No, someone has to go to this page and add it:

Subscribe A Mailing List
http://gmane.org/subscribe.php

Anyway, I just did it (for some value of "I" ;-) ).

BTW, the title of the list page still mentions Breezy:

dapper-changes -- BreezyBadger archive upload notification list
http://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/dapper-changes

--
Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net

In the end, guys, you're just as driven by emotions as women.
Trust us... testosterone SO does not enhance your powers of reason.
 -- Kathy Sierra, July 2005