Sean Fitzgibbon Sean.Fitzgibbon at internode.on.net
Fri Oct 14 23:47:32 CDT 2005

I'm sorry to hear that.  My motherboard is the K8WE as well.

The first thing I did when I got the board was flash the bios with an
update.  From what I understand the K8WE bios is still a work in  progess.

You could have a look at www.k8we.com as they often discuss the virtues
of the various bios updates.

Cheers

Sean