Ubuntu in the OSDL Desktop linux survey

Till Varoquaux till.varoquaux at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:44:01 CDT 2005

Since you ask...

I think ACL is something which should really go in by default.
Beagle and inotify are also quite high on the list since indexing
appears to be the latest fade...

Integration of an aptitude like separation beetween packages installed
by hand and those installed as dependancies in sy,aptic would also be
a real premium.

More things will pop up to my mind I'm sure. I guess we all have ideas
of what we'd like to change. It is easier to require a change than to
make it happen. Therefor I would be more than happy to help the
synaptic team :-) (hint,hint)...
Till Varoquaux