Ubuntu in the OSDL Desktop linux survey

Mark Shuttleworth mark at canonical.com
Wed Oct 12 02:59:19 CDT 2005

Hi all

http://developer.osdl.org/dev/dtl/survey/start.shtml

This survey will help us understand what features are most important for
the next release. We are just starting to set the feature list for
Dapper (6.04) and would appreciate your knowledge and ideas.

In addition, if you have specific feature requests, now's a good time to
mail them to me. I'll be preparing for the Ubuntu Below Zero (UBZ)
conference over the next ten days, and ideas that come in before then
could make it onto the agenda for the dev team.

Cheers,
Mark