Firefox broken on Breezy latest (might be release relevant)

Carsten carscht at jpberlin.de
Tue Oct 11 17:08:12 CDT 2005

Flavio Martins schrieb:
> try deleting your .mozilla folder on your home
> that looks like the result of a firefox profile corruption

>     Now, I'm getting the following error popup on browsing various webpages
>     that worked before (including the ubuntu bugzilla):
>
>     XML Parsing Error: no well-formed
>     Location: chrome://global/content/commonDialog.xul
>     Line Number 1, Column 1:
>
>     ^ (pointer points to an empty line)

In fact, I think I had the same error, but in Thunderbird when I tried
to look an attached HTML file after a todays apt-get dist-upgrade
including a Thunderbird update. So I suppose the Gecko enging is
involved. Restarting Thunderbird didn't help though. But since I had
rebooted my system (for different reasons) and with it Gnome of course,
everything has worked fine again.
Regards,
Carsten