Where to file bugs on Breezy?

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Tue Oct 11 11:57:33 CDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 12:11:34PM -0400, Patrick McFarland wrote:
>On Tuesday 11 October 2005 09:52 am, Jerome Gotangco wrote:
>> status quo =) all main in Bugzilla, Universe and the rest of it all in
>> Malone
>
>IMO the Ubuntu Bugzilla DB should be transferred to Malone, seeing as Malone
>is a lot easier to use than Bugzilla for newbies (and in the Ubuntu
>Community, we're having a sort of newbie outbreak, one so bad that WHO won't
>even touch it)

Is it ready for prime time?
I can see the need for "taking the plunge" some time, just not sure it's
yet :-)

/M

magnus at therning.org
http://therning.org/magnus

by patent law on written works.

Due to the suspicious nature of crypto users I have a feeling DES will
be with us forever, we will just keep adding keys and cycles... There
is a parallel between designing electronic commerce infrastructure
today that uses weak cryptography (i.e. 40 or 56 bit keys) and, say,
designing air traffic control systems in the '60s using two digit year
fields. ... Just because you can retire before it all blows up doesn't
make it any less irresponsible.
      -- Arnold G. Reinhold