Giving up on scratched CDs and ejecting mounted CDs

Pankaj kaushal penguinhead at linux-delhi.org
Thu Oct 6 07:48:48 CDT 2005

Hello,

Found an interesting question on my local mailing list. I have also
encountered the same, why does pressing the eject button on a cdrom
drive not work like taking out a usb flash disk? Being a read only
device only makes it much simpler to achive this, does it not?

--
Wir wollen dass ihr uns alles glaubt.