ODSL report

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 30 22:51:41 GMT 2005

<quote who="George Farris">

> Question 12.
> Which Linux distribution are you currently running or considering
> running on the desktop.
>
> Ubuntu climbed way out on this one.  Well done everyone.
>
> Is Canonical going to the meeting?

I'll be there for Ubuntu, Jonathan Riddell will be there for Kubuntu. Today,
Mark had breakfast with Linus, and afterwards he and I, along with some of
Canonical's shadowy suit-wearing types visited OSDL for a tour and getting
to know you session.

Last night, I presented The Last Badger talk at pdxlug, which was great. Big
turnout, lots of fun.

Greetings from Portland!

- Jeff

--
Ubuntu USA & Europe Tour: Oct-Nov 2005            http://wiki.ubuntu.com/3BT

   "There are men with an appetite for fight and a sense of occasion, and
                  then there is Waugh." - SMH, about Steve