Accepted wpasupplicant 0.4.7-0ubuntu1 (source)

Dick Davies rasputnik at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:03:10 GMT 2005

Sorry if I'm speaking out of turn (actually ignorance <g>) but doesn't
the supplicants '-w' flag (wait for interface to come up) help here?

I can get DHCP and WPA working fine together, just by tweaking
/etc/default/wpasupplicant

Steps I took are at:

  http://number9.hellooperator.net/articles/2005/11/21/fun-with-wpa_supplicant

if it helps (ntpdate fails for me though, so it's not perfect).