Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Fri Nov 25 18:26:07 CST 2005

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 09:07:27PM +0200, Sandis Neilands wrote:
> I read MenusRevisited (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MenusRevisited) today
> (again). It seem that devs even don't read comments and that people are
> commenting just because they don't have anything better to do. I think
> SaschaBrossmann <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SaschaBrossmann> 's first point
> describes what I and other commenters feel about this issue (frustration).

The best way to test out these ideas is to put them into practice and see
how they fare.  That is what is happening now.

For what it's worth, you're much more likely to reach the right people (and
encourage group discussion) by posting here than by adding comments in the
wiki, where very few people will see them.

--
 - mdz