Paul Byrne Paul.Byrne at Sun.COM
Fri Nov 18 10:51:46 CST 2005

Hi Pietro,

I doubt it will run on any of the free vm's. I think someone in our
community tried it but I can't find the thread at the moment. This is a
problem I'm very keen on solving, there are a number of routes I'm
exploring. In the meantime I was hoping we could include Project Looking
Glass in the Universe or Multiverse. We also rely on Java 3D, but I'll
be building a .deb package for that.

Rgds

Paul