Lakin Wecker lakin.wecker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:00:56 CST 2005

There is a significant portion of time spent (~15s) in busybox and modprobe
where there is no disk useage and minimal CPU useage. In fact, it seems that
during the first 20 seconds of booting, there is very little disk and or CPU
useage except for one 2-4s block of time. (If i'm reading the chart
correctly, that is).

Anyone have any ideas?

Lakin