Till Varoquaux till.varoquaux at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 04:46:16 CST 2005

It is sad to see you took it this way.

I guess I speak on the behalf of just about anyone here when I say
ubuntu MoTu and devellopers are a great team.

You should have been more humble and not have tried to teach them what
they were to do. Also filling a bug-repport on bugzilla.ubuntu.com
would have been the right thing to do.

This list is used for devellopement and you will understand that it
isn't a place where every user pops to get there problem fixed. Given
the shire number of users this list would be floaded if everyone
popped in here to get help.

If you are looking for this, you should have tried IRC, forum or user
mailling list.

Anyways no hard feellings and I hope your view concerning the
allmighty ubuntu team will evolve.
Till