Mario Đanić mario.danic at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 11:14:31 CST 2005

Ok, we should think what Ubuntu Instant * Server we really need to make.
Web server seems like a logical step, but I don't think that web server
doesn't have database's, mail server.
Web server has to have all that for example one hosting company
wants to offer to their client.
Altought if somebody does require a dedicated database solution,
a Ubuntu Instant Database Server would work well for him/her.
So please give your ideas of what Ubuntu Instant * Servers are needed
so we may proceed from there to choosing packages.
Best regards,
Mario

--
Mario Danic |