Hervé Cauwelier herve.cauwelier at nospam.free.fr
Sun Nov 6 09:05:58 CST 2005

Shot - Piotr Szotkowski wrote:
> What I'm looking for is a way to get notified when one of these packages
> changes in Dapper, changes in sid or reaches Dapper for the first time.

For Debian, you can subscribe using the Package Tracking System, see for
instance :
http://packages.qa.debian.org/z/zope2.7.html

Using the form on the middle-left hand, you could be notified when a new
revision is uploaded, when a report is filed or changed, etc. (see the
advanced mode).

I'll let our fellow administrators answer if there's such a tool for
Ubuntu, or when it will be available! ;-)

--
Hervé Cauwelier
http://www.oursours.net/