New oregano package

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Mon May 30 16:19:39 CDT 2005

Hey Daniel,

On Monday 30 May 2005 18:07, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> But since I'm now experiencing being more or less offline from IRC and
> not having a look at the Wiki every now and then, it's quite comfortable
> to receive requests over the mailing list. The argument of "persistence"
> is still right on mailing lists and suggestions on packaging style are
> even archived and available for new maintainers. Apart from that, the
> mailing list definitely catches more eyes.
>
> Any thoughts on this from the rest of  ubuntu-devel- world?

As we discussed earlier, our work would be easier to maintain, when we can use
tools like RT (http://www.bestpractical.com/rt/). It was already discussed
earlier on.

I don't know about the status (Oliver?), but if it's only a matter of
resources, I'm glad to provide space and the software.

For reviewing packages and injecting new packages to universe it would be
quite usefull.

Regards,

\sh
--