New oregano package

Hervé Cauwelier herve.cauwelier at nospam.free.fr
Mon May 30 11:06:00 CDT 2005

Ricardo Markiewicz a écrit :
> Hello all.  I'm trying to update the Oregano's package, can anyone
> download[1] and review it?

Please put it on http://ubuntulinux.org/wiki/MOTUNewPackages
This is were the reviewers check their TODO list.
(Yes we know, the list is getting quite long... ;-))

> Its my first package (or package update). I try to follow the New
> Maintainers' Guide step by step.

Also check with the lintian and linda utilities if you don't have any
warning or even error against the Debian Policy. Install them and use
debuild (package devscripts), it will run the tests automatically.

> The package is not signed because my private pgp key is at home.

So you mean you're making packages instead of your regular job? :-p

--
Hervé Cauwelier
http://www.oursours.net/