[Fwd: concern]

Dennis Kaarsemaker dennis at kaarsemaker.net
Mon May 30 06:45:19 CDT 2005

On ma, 2005-05-30 at 11:20 +0200, Jane Weideman wrote:

> I have 5.04 now but still can not connect to the network at work.  I am
> not a network guru so please forgive my ignorance but will breezy allow
> me to connect to a network that uses peap and eap-mschapv2 etc.  I would
> like to load the test versions of breezy on my dell d800 and test it if
> that would be helpful.

Hoary (and even warty) allow this too. But wireless networking in linux
is quite an underdeveloped area unfortunately. At my work, I use a
EAP-TTLS wireless network, which required hacking together a script to
make it work.

For eap-mschapv2 you can use xsupplicant, it's in the xsupplicant
package. Please read its manual and configuration file and try to set it
up yourself. If you fail getting it to work, feel free to contact me
off-list for advice.
--
Dennis K.
  - Linux for human beings: http://www.ubuntulinux.org