Reminder Ubuntu Tech Board Meeting : Tue 17 May 20:00 UTC

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Tue May 17 08:39:32 CDT 2005

Please note that the agenda for the meeting today is at:
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/TechnicalBoardAgenda

Please review this, and add to it as required.

If time permits I would also like to run through the Breezy Goals
Briefly to get a Status update on each.
http://udu.wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDownUnder/BreezyGoals
Everything should have a current status, and an indication of what the
next necessary steps are.

We also need to break the top priority goals into smaller milestones.

Regards
JaneW

--
JaneW