Just Working tv-output, a starting point

Mattias Eriksson snaggen at acc.umu.se
Sun May 8 12:40:04 CDT 2005

Rebuild the Totem package (it should then autodetect and use
libnvtvsimple. Then when you start totem you go in to the preferences
and select the nvtv output option. Then when you go to fullscreen it
should send the output both to the screen and the TV.

I might build a nvtv enabled totem package if I get the time....

//Mattias