NOTICE: Breezy Kick-off meeting - Mon 09 May 19:00 - 21:00 UTC

Jane Weideman janew at hbd.com
Thu May 5 07:18:27 CDT 2005

Hello all.

Please note that we are scheduling a Breezy Kick-off meeting.

This is scheduled to be held on:
** Monday 09 May 2005, at 19:00 UTC **

We will need between 1&2 hours, so please set aside 2 hours for this
meeting, if you would like to attend.

The meeting will take place on #ubuntu-meeting and will therefore be a
public meeting.

The purpose of the meeting is to:
 * Discuss the current state of Breezy
 * Discuss and agree on the the release schedule
 * Assign developers to work on features

The above includes reviewing the specs which originated at UDU, and
evaluating these for Breezy inclusion and prioritising accordingly.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,
--
JaneW