Extremely urgent request for testing (new Nvidia binary drivers)

Martin Pitt martin.pitt at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 31 08:59:01 CST 2005

Hi!

Fabio Massimo Di Nitto [2005-03-31 16:24 +0200]:

> Hi everybody,
>
> due to some improvments done by nvidia to the new binary drivers,
> i have prepared a new set of linux-restricted-modules to include
> NVIDIA up to 7167.
>
> It is extremely important for me to get feedback on these packages ASAP.

I have a Riva TNT2 chipset (Diamond Viper V770) - don't laugh, it's
more than enough for my purposes. :-)

So far Warty's driver worked well, Hoary's has been broken for months,
and this one works perfectly again.

I want this driver! :-)

Thanks Fabio!

Martin