PHP5 packages in work?

Sivan Green sivan at piware.de
Sat Mar 26 14:26:55 CST 2005

On 18:17, Sat 26 Mar 05, See7a wrote:
> I too think PHP5 packages are really important. Did any one in the
> MOTU team takae ownership of them?
>
> Regards,
> Sameh
>
> On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:56:08 +0100, Daniel Neuenschwander DNE
> <daniel.ne at hispeed.ch> wrote:

> > |  Because they are not ready? ;-)
> > |
> > |  You can try run http://dotdeb.org packages.
> > |

> > | Due to a severe server crash, Dotdeb.org is currently down. <
> >
> > But thanks anyway for that hint. ;-)
> > I just wanted to ask if any people are working for these packages, or if
> > they're not "high priority" packages!

Well, if we want to make Ubuntu a rocking server operating
system (Something I am currently having trouble pushing
around my local industry, as Fedora, SLES, and RHEL are
considered stds. due to more "broad server infrast.
support" as I'm told) I think PHP5 must be a high priority for us,
as one of the most popular and wide spread web development scripting
language. Oppinions?

Sivan