Translations wanted for Hoary installer

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 25 10:20:09 CST 2005

On Fri, Mar 25, 2005 at 11:03:09AM -0500, Jad wrote:
> Why we don't use rosetta?

I already explained this in my last mail, but here's more detail. I
talked to the lead Rosetta developer about this, and he told me that
some bugs in Rosetta meant that it was not yet ready for use with these
collated installer translations. Since I only have a small number of
days left to add updated installer translations, I decided that it was
better to go ahead with the old-fashioned approach.

I hope to be able to use Rosetta for breezy.