Translations wanted for Hoary installer

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 25 08:48:43 CST 2005

Hi,

It would be good to get some updated installer translations in time for
Hoary. Unfortunately we haven't been doing this throughout the
development cycle because the coordination is difficult while some
infrastructure is still in development; I hope we'll be able to get
better at this in future. However, I think I can now manage to declare a
rather late installer string freeze.

Here are the translation files (not in Rosetta yet, sorry; I talked to
the developers and it wasn't quite ready, and installer translations
need to be ready earlier than those for the rest of Ubuntu):

  http://people.ubuntu.com/~cjwatson/installer-po/
  http://people.ubuntu.com/~cjwatson/shadow-po/
  http://people.ubuntu.com/~cjwatson/base-config-po/

I would appreciate updates to the .po files in those three directories
by e-mail to me at <cjwatson at ubuntu.com>. Please try to avoid changing
existing translated strings unless they're very broken, as there's
currently a significant amount of merge work for me to do when that
happens. Fuzzy and untranslated strings should be the first priority.

Thanks!