ogg radios for rhythmbox

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 22 07:26:51 CST 2005

<quote who="Eamonn Sullivan">

> > You're certainly not alone, but we can't do it until there is a legal
> > way to do so. I do know of a potential solution in the works, which will
> > provide a completely legal, licensed MP3 codec (yes, encoding and
> > decoding) for a tiny fee.
>
> Pray tell, or is it still secret? That would be a very valuable piece.

It's not something I really have the right to talk about further - another
company is working on it, and don't want to put my foot in the wrong place.
I'm 99.999% certain that Ubuntu will be supported, however. :-)

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

         "It's my head, Schwartz - it's my head!" - John Malkovich