[Fwd: OpenOffice.org's increased use of Java and Ubuntu's response]

Matthew East matthew.east at breathe.com
Thu Mar 17 17:02:11 CST 2005

Just got this email about OpenOffice's increased use of Java, the guy is
looking for an official Ubuntu response on a question of policy. I
thought I would post to the list so you can find the right person to
respond/ignore

If anyone knows why he's sent it to me, then they are a better man than
myself.

;)

Matt