Moving Forward in Ubuntu (Wine, Debian and Universe)

Tollef Fog Heen tfheen at
Tue Mar 15 04:42:38 CST 2005

* Matt Zimmerman

| I'd very much like to see WINE move into supported, and perhaps even
| integrate it more closely with the desktop to ease the transition for users
| coming from Windows.

I'm wondering what Scott (Ritchie) thinks about supporting old
releases for 18 months, considering him saying that the few months
out-of-date Debian packages were unusable.

(This is intended as an honest question, not an attack or real

                                                                      `. `'