Ubuntu development meeting: 2005-03-11 1700UTC

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 11 09:36:23 CST 2005

<quote who="Matt Zimmerman">

> Let's get together next Friday (the Friday after preview) on #ubuntu-meeting
> at 1700UTC to review status and targets for the Hoary home stretch.

Apologies, I just can't stay awake for the meeting. Tried hard, but I have
concrete eyelids tonight. :-)

Two important points: 1) g-a-i data drop to be delivered this weekend. 2) I
started a review of documentation before Preview, which I will get back to
this weekend and early next week. Review covers content, but also technical
issues to be solved for optimal document reading experience in Yelp (such as
items on front page and ability to launch translated documents easily).

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
gnome.conf.au 2005: April 19th            http://live.gnome.org/Canberra2005

     "Free software never simply picks up its marbles and goes home." -
                            Jonathan Corbet, LWN