Call for testing: Preview candidate available

wixtech dlist at ubuntuforums.org
Thu Mar 10 11:48:26 CST 2005

Successful install on a Dell Latitude D500 (clean install using the
Hoary-Preview iso).  Wireless was detected (IPW2100) during install and
I was even prompted that the card's "kill switch" was on and encouraged
to activate card, which I did.  The same laptop was a miserable failure
using the 0309 dailys, so I appreciate and support the decision to delay
the preview release.

Thanks Mark, Colin, Matt and all the Ubuntu developers and support
staff.  Hoary looks like a winner! One question though: Where are the
'nekkid' people :-)?  Just kidding.

Thanks again for making a Linux distro that "just works"!

--
wixtech